Tuesday, September 10, 2013

Chobani Greek Yogurt

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from your opinions. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising




















Chobani had sent me this great opportunity to review their yogurt in flavors of apricot low fat 2%, blackberry non fat 0%, key lime blended, orange vanilla blended. Chobani has all natural ingredients, no preservatives, no artificial flavors, made with real fruits, twice more protein than other servings of regular yogurt, free of gelatin and other animal based thickeners. I was delighted to review chobani i couldn't wait and my niece and nephew was more excited than i was to try chobani. My niece and nephew love lime and apricot and i love the blackberry, they even had taken some yogurt for school lunch and i was so happy that the yogurt has no fattening so its perfect for my niece and nephew to eat a yogurt thats healthy and doesn't contain any preservatives. Chobani has a very creamy, smooth texture very indulging extremely delicious i ate it as a snack for when i crave for sweets the chobani satisfy my sweet cravings and i also had chobani after meals or just anytime. Chobani is a fun snack very enjoyable for the whole family. Each of the chobani has a real taste of fruit the taste of the yogurt is amazing all natural goodness, the fruit is on the bottom and the greek yogurt on top love it very delicate yogurt so soft. Chobani is going to be on my grocery list for the next time i do grocery i am for sure going to buy the other flavors they have. Here's the site for you to take a look  http://chobani.com and Store Locator here are other links of Chobani  FacebookTwitterPinterestYoutube