I received to review a 6 pk, 6-tiers hanger organizer set which came well-packed in plastic (as shown in my picture above). The hangers are made of stainless steel anti-rust metal material with a feature design of a 360 degree swivel hook, foldable to take when traveling, space-saver 2 clips in every hanger row a total of 12 clips that have a non-slip grip and can be adjusted right/left. The hangers are ideal for hanging pants/skirts/socks/baby clothes/scarves/undergarments/shorts and are perfect for dorm rooms. The hangers also come in 1, 2 and 4 packs. What you'll expect from zhouyangshengdsgh is a high-quality stainless steel hanger organizer set and professional customer service.
My video of the hanger set
A must-have for back-to-school dorm rooms, it also makes a great space saver in a nursery or kids' room and in a hotel room. The hanger will completely transform your closet into a space saving, which leaves you more space to hang more items. The 360 degree swivel hook rotates with ease and hangs on wall hooks, shower rods, closet and door knobs. Also, it's ideal to hang your clothes out of the washer machine to let them air dry. Great quality, I highly recommend! You can find them at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0CFT4FWJK/ref=twister_B0CV5124TL?_encoding=UTF8&th=1
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however, I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising

