I received to review (purple) hanging/foldable travel jewelry rolls storage pouch which came well-packed in plastic (as shown in my picture above). The hanging storage pouch measures: unfolded 11 1/2" W*22" H and folded 7 1/2" W*11 1/2" L and has a feature design of 6 small compartments, 2 medium compartments and 1 large bottom compartment with zipper open/closure in each row. It also has a sturdy metal hanging hook and a hook & loop velcro closure when folded. The storage pouch comes in grey & blue and is perfect ideal for dorm rooms, nursery & kids' room, travel and in a hotel room. What you'll expect from ANIZER8 is a high quality hanging storage pouch and professional customer service.
My video of my items in the storage pouch
A must-have for a dorm or kids' room! The storage pouch is a space saver and keeps your items organized and well in place with the open/close zipper. You can store makeup, jewelry, small fragrance bottles, nail accessories, hair accessories, etc. Also perfect for gifting on any special occasion. Great quality, I highly recommend! You can find them at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08Y5QRT6Q/ref=twister_B07ZDQQDB2?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1
Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however, I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising

