Saturday, November 4, 2023

HOBIBEAR Fur Lined Snow Boots Review

My mom received to review a color white fur lined winter snow boots which came packed in a zip sealed plastic bag. These cute snow boots come in a variety of colors to choose to match your stylish winter outfits and sizes from 5.5 to 12 which will also be a perfect fit for teenagers. They're ideal to keep your feet warm from cold, snow & windy weather and will add an extra cuteness to your winter outfits and accessories. What you'll expect from YIBIAN is a high quality snow boots and professional customer service.

                                                                      My video of the snow boots
The exterior is made of water resistant material and inner lining has a velvet down cover which will keep you warm, comfortable and dry from rain, snow and cold. It also has an anti-slip soles, an adjustable rope design, a pattern style design on both sides and a cute fur lined at the top which prevents cold air or wind from entering the boots.
My mom loves these boots! It fits her perfectly and she told me her feet easily slips inside the boots without having to shove her feet in and she also mentioned it's extremely comfortable. The pictures I took of my mother wearing the boots says it all how cute, stylish and looks very warm to wear in winter. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find them at https://www.amazon.com/HOBIBEAR-Anti-Slip-Waterproof-Comfortable-Women%EF%BC%88White/dp/B0B9FBCY41/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=women&m=A1W327OATOYFUY&qid=1698893154&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however, I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising