Wednesday, August 23, 2023

Sosenfer High-Top Sneakers Review

My mom and I received to review high-top sneakers which came in a shipping plastic sealed bag and both sneakers were in a carrying bag. I received the wrong color 1289 Black-1 instead of the panda wedge (which seller immediately resolved it by sending the panda wedge) great customer service! And my mom received color 1289 Pink-1. These super cute high-tops are ideal for teenagers and women and is designed to add that 80's/90's classic high-top fashion style look to your outfits. What you'll expect from USA SHIP is a high quality high-top sneakers and professional customer service.
 
      
                                                          My video of the high-top sneakers
The sneakers have a 2.16" height increased hidden wedge heel which provides great support & comfort for your feet & ankle when walking or standing for hours. The sneakers have soft insoles, rubber soles and its exterior is perfect to wear on snowy or rainy days.

                                                                                  My sneakers 
Very fashionable sneakers that matches great with jeans, leggings, skirt, dress, and capri pants. Mine feels great on my feet and looks super cute with my leggings. The sneakers never bothered my feet when walking or doing errands and got tons of compliments.

                                                                         My mothers sneakers 
My mother loves her sneakers she said its comfortable doesn't weigh on her feet and she can move around with ease. She also mentioned the exterior material doesn't occur any crease after wearing all day and the wedge platform doesn't make her ankles hurt. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find them at https://www.amazon.com/Sosenfer-Hightop-Sneakers-Fashion-Walking/dp/B0B84P6ZFH/ref=sr_1_1?crid=1TYDBLUM6H0I8&keywords=Sosenfer%2BHightop%2BWedge%2BSneakers%2BWomen%2BHidden%2BHeel%2BHigh%2BTop%2BSneakers%2Bfor%2BWomen%2BFashion%2BAnkle%2BWalking%2BShoes&qid=1691562023&sprefix=sosenfer%2Bhightop%2Bwedge%2Bsneakers%2Bwomen%2Bhidden%2Bheel%2Bhigh%2Btop%2Bsneakers%2Bfor%2Bwomen%2Bfashion%2Bankle%2Bwalking%2Bshoes%2Caps%2C281&sr=8-1&th=1&psc=1

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however, I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising