Thursday, May 4, 2023

LULUDADA Black/Gold Frame Polygonal Geometric Metal Vase Review

                                                                     My video of the metal vase
I received to review a color black/gold polygonal geometric metal vase which came very well packed in the box wrapped in shipping plastic bubble bag. The unique modern vase is ideal to add a stylish decor for home or workplace, restaurants, spa area, hair & nail salons, massage parlor and hotel room. What you'll expect from luludada is a high quality metal vase and professional customer service.
Beautiful craftsmanship which would add elegance on a computer desk, kitchen counter, night stand, dining table, patio, centerpiece and perfect to add as a decor for a wedding, birthday, celebrations, holiday, bridal shower and social events. The vase is meticulous handcrafted of high quality stainless steel alloy & electroplated metal and polishing processed. It also has a strong load-bearing capacity, stable base and resistant to corrosion. You can place real or artificial flowers, plants, branches and use as a DIY for your decoration styles.

It's absolutely gorgeous! I placed my artificial red/black roses in the vase which really given an elegant appearance and looks great on my TV stand. This vase would make the perfect gift for any special occasion. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find them at https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0B49ZDXGK/ref=twister_B0B49VL938?_encoding=UTF8&th=1

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however, I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising