Monday, April 10, 2023

PHEROLAB KissMeMore Pheromone [+Oxytocin] Infused Oil Women's Perfume to Attract Men Review

I received to review a 0.8 fl oz glass bottle of kissmemore [+oxytocin] pheromone infused oil women's perfume to attract men. The package came packed with 2pcs of shipping air pillows and the perfume box was wrapped in plastic. The women's perfume has a mixture of natural pheromones & oxytocin, which makes a woman more seductive & desirable to attract the attention of men. It's ideal for couples, improving relationships, increase benevolence, getting compliments from men, flirting and getting mans attention and having all eyes all on you. What you'll expect from PHEROLAB is a high quality pheromone [+oxytocin] infused oil women's perfume and professional customer service. 

A fragrance from France which contains notes:

First composition- sweet notes of expensive liqueur made from ripe raspberries, wild pears and ripe melons. 

Basic notes- light oriental notes with musk and patchouli.

Final gamut- bergamot and wild forest violet. 

                                                                     My video of the perfume
Whether you want to attract a man, improve your relationship, increase flirty energy between you and your boyfriend/husband or just get compliments from men this perfume will just do that and more! The perfume is alcohol-free, hypoallergenic and lasts up to 8 hours. In my opinion this perfume smell awful like cheap perfume I couldn't stand the smell, but if it attracts a man well I definitely wear it on me. I put it to the test in various locations and noticed men didn't complimented on my perfume LOL, but they did start to flirt, smile and others complimenting on how I look and my eyes. This perfume is a must have if you want to get a mans attention. The perfume would make a lovely gift for Mother's day and birthday. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find them at https://www.amazon.com/KissMeMore-Pheromone-Cologne-Oxytocin-Premium/dp/B09MSP171G/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=kiss+me+more&m=A34KHDSY55W6WN&qid=1681150211&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however, I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising