Thursday, March 23, 2023

Webake 30pk 9 x 5" Disposable Aluminum Foil Tin Pans Take-out Containers with Lids Review

                    
                               Front & back cover lid and top & bottom aluminum foil tin pan

I received to review a 30pk 9 x 5" disposable aluminum foil tin pans with lid set which the set came in a plastic sealed bag (as shown in the picture above) in the box. The pan with lid set is ideal for restaurants, hotels, cooking, workplace, baking, holidays, celebrations, birthday, get together with friends & family, picnics, camping, wedding, bridal shower and take when traveling. What you'll expect from Webake is a high quality disposable aluminum pan with lid set and professional customer service. 

                                                              My videos of the pan set

It's made of high quality sturdy aluminium foil and measures 9.5 x 5.2 x 2.67 inches and has a board lid that will keep your hot or cold food covered and prevents your food or desserts from spoiling and will also keep away from bugs, flies and exposure to air. The pans have a thicker material than the ones I buy from the stores it has a strong layer of aluminum foil that I'm highly impressed and the lids don't bend easily nor their not flimsy unlike the others that I buy. They're perfect for hot or cold desserts and great for cooking meatloafs, meats, lasagnas, side-dishes and garlic breads. 

                                                                   Vanilla honey cake 

                                    Budin de pan "Puerto Rican bread pudding" topped with rum raisins

                                                                      My video of my budin de pan
I couldn't wait to start baking I decide to make Budin de pan "Puerto Rican bread pudding" topped with rum raisins and vanilla honey cake, and these pans made my desserts come out beautifully love how well the pans baked my desserts. The pan set is perfect for all your baking or cooking needs. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find them at https://www.amazon.com/Webake-Aluminum-Disposable-Take-out-Containers/dp/B072NZC1ZG/ref=sr_1_1?keywords=aluminum&m=AZIMLW80XWW7G&qid=1679367605&s=merchant-items&sr=1-1

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however, I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising