Thursday, May 14, 2020

WUDENHOM Floating Wall Mounted Shelves 3pc Set Review

I received to review a set of 3 black floating wall mount shelves which also come in other fashionable colors to choose for your home or office decor light walnut and white maple. The package includes a 3pc shelf size 11.8 (length), 15.7 (length), 7.19 (length) with 0.59 (width), easy guide instructions and package of set of screws with plastic expansion wall plugs. 
The floating wall mount shelves are ideal for home, office, schools, dorm room, garage, and can be installed on dry wall. It's made of high quality F1 level MDF and wood, has a maximum capacity weight limit of 11 lbs. great for placing collectible items, photos, decorations, awards, CDs, books, spices, toys, candles, clocks, toiletries, etc. The shelves have a round corner design that prevents from sudden bumps or scratches and it has a classic design that will de-clutter your home or work space. What you'll expect for WUDENHOM is a high quality floating wall mounted 3pc shelf set and professional customer service.
I adore the color and the three different sizes which gives an extra decorated look on my wall. The wood texture never cracked, break, nor chipped while placing it on my wall and since I don't have dry wall I needed to screw on bracket for it to stay up on my wall which totally came out perfect because the shelves looks fantastic! Each shelf holds a lot of items as you can see in the picture above, I placed all my collectibles on it and the shelves does de-clutter my room space. The 3pc set is perfect to give as a gift for any special occasion of birthdays, holidays, home welcoming, weddings, celebrations, and more. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find it at Amazon 

                                          Check out my video of the 3pc shelf set

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however, I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising