Thursday, May 14, 2020

NaturPet Urinary Care Dropper Bottle and Dr. Maggie Skin Care Ointment for Dogs and Cats Review

I received to review for dogs or cats a 1oz. tube Dr. Maggie skin care ointment and 3.3 FL. oz. dropper bottle NaturPet urinary care. What you'll expect from NaturPet is a high quality pet care product and professional customer service.
Dr. Maggie skin care ointment is a first aid treatment which has calming oils & ingredients that heals & relieve for your dogs & cats from scratches, wounds, skin irritation due to insect bites, eczema, and rashes, speeds up the healing process of hot spots, and soothes itching skin. The ointment rehydrate pet skin and adds moisture and a protective barrier without clogging pores and it's safe for your pet to lick. This ointment helps provides a healing process up to 3 times faster than untreated wounds and provides a 3 to 4 hrs. of maximum relief.
NaturPet urinary care for dogs & cats supports your pet urinary tract and naturally relieve urinary pain, gravel, stones, frequent urination, stops bleeding, and reduces inflammation that's associated with UTI. The urinary comes in a liquid form and has an easy to use dropper bottle that can be placed either directly into your pet's mouth or in their food, on the back of the box has a daily weight instructions on how much dose to give to your pet. It contains all natural ingredients of dandelion root & leaf, wild carrot, ginger, couch grass, corn silk, horsetail, boswellia, and echinacea marshmallow which helps flush out the urinary tract and naturally strengthens & tones urinary tract tissues and provides an overall kidney and urinary health.

I had purchased so many pet ointments and when my baby (cat) licks the other ointments I had given, him he would throw it up or saliva would come out from his mouth, but this ointment done none of that so yes it is lick-safe for pets. I placed a small amount of the ointment on my finger, then smoothed it onto his rash and throughout the day I was watching to see if any side effect and I did noticed within 3 days he started to develop more red rash so I discontinued this ointment. 

My other baby (cat) would make sounds when he's in the litter before he urinates and I had given him so many urinary supplements that I had bought which will relieve his symptom for a short time but then it will come back again. This urinary liquid form dropper bottle I sometimes give it to him in his mouth and sometimes he won't let me give him this supplement by mouth so I mix it in his food. Since reviewing I had noticed when he goes to the litter he doesn't make that sound anymore and I notice he urinates and leave without staying in the litter so yes this supplement had improved his urinary health. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find Dr. Maggie skin care ointment for dogs & cats at Amazon and NaturPet urinary care for dogs & cats

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however, I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising