Saturday, November 9, 2019

Mayshine Memory Foam Bath Runner Mat Review

I received to review a 24" x 58" memory foam bath runner mat in the color of sky blue, which also comes in other colors & sizes to choose sage green, royal blue, navy blue, brown, charcoal grey sizes 17" x 24" and 19" x 34". The runner rug is not only for the bathroom, but can be used in the kitchen, laundry room, workplace, dorm room, living room, bedside, in front of a sofa, and dining room.
The runner mat has a three dimensional utility bedding fabric it was designed with a special technical process combined with 49D memory foam that provides a soft plush comfort when you step on it and the bottom is made of high quality PVC material & water absorption technology that prevents your feet from sliding when coming out of the shower. It's machine washable or by hand wash. What you'll expect from Mayshine is high quality bath runner mat and great friendly customer service.
This rug has an exquisite color & style that would add an elegant touch to a home or workplace decor it's absolutely beautiful. It has an amazing velvety, smooth feel when hand glides through the rug, I instantly feel the softness when standing on it and it has a good grip backing that keeps my feet sturdy on the mat without slipping or sliding. The bottom never loose its grip, especially after coming out of the shower this rug keeps the floor dry. I had placed it in my kitchen and it provides comfort for my feet when I'm cooking & baking for hours and keeps my floor dry from any spills. This rug would make the perfect holiday gift or take it with you when traveling to stay over at family or friends house for the holidays. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however, I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising