Tuesday, November 19, 2019

Just One Ugly Christmas Sweater Dress Review

I received to review an ugly Christmas sweater dress in the color of (stripped elf) which also comes in other holiday festive styles & colors to choose for your Xmas home or workplace party, get together, events and more. I received the sweater dress and one of the jingle bell was missing, but it was okay because I removed the other jingle bell on the other side to even it out. 
The ugly sweater dress has a breathable, stretchable knit material that doesn't cling to your body and has a jacquard style with a 3D 10 white pom poms that goes from top of the dress to the bottom edge of the dress, 8 jingle bells that has 4 jingle bell on each side front of sweater dress, and a holiday festive elf design of colors (red, green, white) and a black belt design with a gold design belt buckle.This ugly sweater dress has a cheerful holiday appearance that would look so cute to wear with a Xmas design leggings, jeans, long skirt, capris pants and it would match perfectly with Xmas jewelry accessories. 
I adore the lightweight fabric which doesn't weigh down when wearing, it has the right length to cover my buttocks and doesn't cling to my body shape this sweater dress is stretchable and feels comfy & cozy to wear the whole day. The jingle bells & the pom poms add that extra holiday touch that makes this sweater cute & adorable to wear for the holidays. This sweater dress would make the perfect stocking stuffer and would be perfect to wear when taking family holiday pictures. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however, I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising