Tuesday, November 12, 2019

I-UNO Bathroom Accessory Sets Review (1)

I-UNO had sent me to review their bathroom accessory line of snowman liquid/soap dispenser, 4pcs sports, 4pcs stainless steel, and 4pcs marble & rock. What you'll expect from I-UNO is superior high quality bathroom accessory set and great friendly customer service.
Each set has their own unique qualities to add more style to your bathroom. They're perfect for kids, teenagers and adult bathroom and would make the perfect stocking stuffer for this holiday. I-UNO bathroom accessories are well made construction, has a sturdy base that stands very well on the bathroom sink area and each has a very detailed design. These accessory lines are great to take when traveling for the holiday staying in hotels, or staying with friends & family and would be perfect to dazzle your bathroom when having guests or family staying for the holiday. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find them on the list below, click on each product line

Snowman 
4pcs sports
4pcs stainless steel
4pcs marble & rock

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however, I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising