Friday, November 8, 2019

Funkeet Santa Slippers and Spike Dragon Tail Hat Review

I received to review a Santa slippers for adult which also comes in kid sizes. The Santa slippers have a plush outer and inner PP cotton material that's ultra soft & warm for your feet, it also has an anti-slip bottom that prevents your feet from sliding or tumbling on the floor or carpet surface and the material is waterproof. What you'll expect from Funkeet is high quality slippers and great friendly customer service. 
The slippers have a Santa face embroidered on the front which gives these slippers a cutesy look & style to add to your holiday outfit, onesie, or Christmas design leggings. The eyes, nose, beard, and long Santa hat with gold bell are very well sewn in and after a few washes it never came out. The slipper has such great cushion it's very fluffy & fuzzy, makes my feet feel like its walking on soft cotton and it's breathable which doesn't make my feet sweat, it provides coziness to my feet while walking around my house, whether its on the carpet or floor these slipper has a great non-slip sole that doesn't make my feet slip and slide this sole provides a very sturdy grip onto my floor. 
I adore these slippers! It would look so cute with a Christmas leggings or a Christmas dress. The slippers would make the perfect holiday gift and would be great to take while traveling, hotels or simply worn around the house. 
I had also received to review a plush spike dragon Stegosaurus tail hat for kids and adults. It's made out of 100% polar fleece fabric and stretches to comfort for a perfect fit. This cute hat is adorable and would be great to wear at birthdays, with a Halloween costume, new years, parades, celebrations, sports events, etc. The material is super soft and the colors didn't fade out. It would make a great stocking stuffer for this holiday. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find the Santa slipper at Amazon and the plush spike dragon hat at Dragon Hat 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however, I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising