Tuesday, November 5, 2019

Easychan 2 Piece Mosaic Kitchen Mat Set Review

I received to review a 2 piece kitchen rug set in the color of blue mosaic which also comes in other fashionable colors to choose for your kitchen decor red and green mosaic. The rug is ideal for living room, in front of sofa, dining room, bathroom, workplace, at bedside, desk area, laundry room, as a doormat, patio, and more. 
The rugs have two different measures of the small rug 20" x 31" and runner rug 20" x 59" and they're made out of 100% microfiber and has a rubber latex non-slip & non-skid backing that prevents the rug from sliding around on the floor or carpet. Each rug is machine washable or can be hand washed. What you'll expect from Easychan is high quality mosaic rug set and great friendly customer service. 
This rug has an exquisite style that would add an elegant touch to a home or workplace decor it's absolutely beautiful. It has an amazing soft, fluffy feel when hand glides through the rug, you can instantly feel the softness and when standing it keeps my feet firmly & sturdy without slipping or sliding on it. This rug does a fantastic job of holding very well onto the floor when I'm moving around cooking & baking and it keeps my feet feeling so cozy my feet doesn't get tired when I'm in the kitchen for 3 to 4 hours. Since reviewing the color never faded out and it maintains its softness even after washing it. This is a very classy rug that would make the perfect gift for any special occasion and would be great to have when having guests or family over for the holidays. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however, I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising