Friday, November 15, 2019

Anti-Slip Bathroom Rug Review

I received to review a 20" x 30" bathroom rug in the color of charcoal, which also comes in the color brown. This rug is not only for the bathroom but can be placed in the living room, kitchen, workplace, front of a desk area, at bedside, laundry room, hotel room, patio and more. It's made out of soft, shaggy extra thick microfiber fabric that has a 15mm height and TPR non-slip backing that prevents you from slipping when you step on it, and it quickly absorbs water when stepping out from the shower. The rug is easy to clean either by machine wash or hand wash. What you'll expect from Bestjing is high quality bathroom rugs, great friendly customer service and they provide a hassle-free full refund if not satisfied.
This rug has an amazing soft, shaggy material I instantly feel the softness when standing on it and the rug keeps my feet firmly & sturdy without slipping or sliding on it. The rug does a fantastic job of holding very well onto the floor and it doesn't  get soggy wet when I step out of the shower, this rug makes my feet feel so cozy. Since reviewing the color never faded out and it maintains its softness even after washing it. This is a very classy rug that would make the perfect gift for any special occasion and would be great to have when having guests or family over for the holidays. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however, I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising