Saturday, November 2, 2019

4 Piece Bathroom Accessory Set Review

I received to review a 4 piece bathroom accessory set which includes soap/lotion dispenser, toothbrush holder, tumbler, and soap dish. This complete line of bathroom accessory set is also ideal for the kitchen, and workplace. The soap dispenser measures 2.95" long x 2.95" wide x 7.87" height, toothbrush holder 4.3" long x 2.44" wide x 4.7" height, bath tumbler 2.95" long x 2.95" wide x 3.9" height. I-UNO is dedicated to their customers they believe in keeping your family healthy by reducing the spread of germs in your house. What you'll expect from I-UNO is superior high quality bathroom accessory set, great friendly customer service and prompt full refund if not satisfied.
There's so many ways you can use this bathroom accessories such toothbrush holder & tumbler can be used as a pencil organizer or for makeup such as eyeliners & lip liners, makeup brushes, and liquid eyeliners, and the dish soap can be used for storing jewelry such as rings, watches, earrings, and the soap/dispenser can be used to store in liquid dish detergent for your kitchen counter. The accessories are eye catching that would add an elegant touch to the kitchen or bathroom. Each has a very detailed design that will match very nicely to any bathroom, kitchen or workplace decor, and it has a solid base that stands firmly onto the surface without moving or sliding around. 
The dish soap holds bar soaps very well and it doesn't slide off from the dish, I adore the soap/lotion dispenser it's so pretty it has a chrome-like pump that dispensers liquid soap very easy without having to press hard, the tumbler is perfect I use it to rinse my mouth out with water, and the toothbrush holder has two separate holders which is perfect for me and my husband to place our toothbrushes. This set would make the perfect gift for any special occasion such as holiday, weddings, birthdays, celebrations and more. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however, I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising