Thursday, October 10, 2019

Zhenhui 5 pairs Halloween Earrings Set Review

I received to review 5 pairs of Halloween earrings in the color (7) which also comes in other spooktacular Halloween style designs to choose to match with your costume, or with other Halloween jewelry accessories. The set includes a spider on a spider web, skeleton, ghost, boo with diamonds on the bottom, and pumpkin and they're made of alloy. The package includes 5 pair of earrings that are packed separately with plastic studs in each plastic pouch.  
These sets of earrings are affordable compared to other earrings in the store I had seen that are 4 dollars and up for only one pair of Halloween earrings and since these earrings come in a set, you can put two or more of these earrings if you have two or more ear piercing like I have triple pierced ears so I put three different styles of these Halloween earrings on each it looks super cute it gives it a more Halloween fun look. The earrings are lightweight, doesn't weigh on ears, never turn rust and never irritated my skin. They're perfect for Halloween or masquerade parties and would look its best with Halloween costume, jeans, Halloween design shirt or leggings and would make the perfect gift to give to any Halloween fanatic. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising