Saturday, October 19, 2019

SZAT PRO Faux Leather Cube Folding Storage Ottoman Review

I received to review a black faux leather cube folding storage ottoman in the size of 12" which also comes in 15". The ottoman foot rest stool is ideal for resting and relieving tired, aching feet at work, home, etc., can be used as a chair, tie your shoes and its perfect for relaxing feet when watching TV or reading a book. It has a storage compartment for an easy to store books, kids or pet toys, blankets, clothes, snacks, magazines, TV remote controls, etc. and it's foldable which makes it easy to fold and take when traveling, workplace, and more.
The surface is made of high quality faux leather & inside memory foam, and it's waterproof and dustproof that will maintain its appearance looking like new. The ottoman can be used as a chair and can hold up to 300 lbs. What you'll expect from SZAT PRO is superior products, great friendly customer service and a 60 days refund/replace guarantee when you purchase the ottoman. 
                                          Check out my video below of the ottoman

The ottoman came in three separate parts the top, the foldable cube center and the inside insert cover that has an easy pull tab. It's very easy to unfold and it quickly formed the shape of a cube, the top cover has a cushion that will relax and make feet comfy & cozy and the top cover has a stylish, elegant design of white stitching pattern with a cute small button in the middle the design give this ottoman an exquisite appearance to any home or workplace decor. It has a soft, smooth material and it doesn't take up space under the desk or table.
My mom loves it, she told me she stores her miscellaneous items in it such as eyeglasses, TV & fan remote controls, and her novel books. She mentioned to me it has a comfy feel she loves placing her feet on it when watching a movie, I also tried the ottoman and it had relaxed my feet and my ankles too. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising