Thursday, October 10, 2019

IZO Hypoallergenic & Anti-mold Water Resistant Pillow Insert Sham Review

I received to review a 2 pack pillow insert in the size 18" x 18" which also comes in other sizes to choose from 12" x 20", 16 x 16", 20" x 20", and 22" x 22". The pillow insert sham has a square shape design and its filled with 100% polyester stuffing is made in the USA. Each pillow insert is hypoallergenic, and anti-mold water resistant.
The pillow case comes in a vacuum sealed plastic once opened the pillow fluffs up instantly and maintains its puffy texture. It's incredibly soft yet firm and comfortable and fit perfect in my two Marilyn Monroe pillowcases (as shown in picture above). These pillows are great to lay on when I'm watching a movie, it never flattens. They're a perfect for as a decor for sofa, couch, recliner, bed, and it makes a great gift to give for any special occasion. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising