Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Riyidecor Dolphin Shower Curtain Review

I received to review a dolphin shower curtain with 12 pack hooks. The shower curtain has a colorful design of a sunbeam tropical fish, marine wildlife ocean animal seabed with Algaes coral reef scenery that will add a more stylish look to any bathroom decor. The shower curtain is also available in many other styles and sizes to choose from. The shower curtain I received measures 72" x72" and made out of waterproof polyester fabric, eco-friendly and it's machine washable. The package included one shower curtain and 12 pack plastic shower hooks.
This shower curtain is beautiful! I adore everything about it the ocean blue and aqua color scenery is stunning, looks like a real life-like color of the sea and has very vivid detail fish, dolphins, coral reef design that's pleasing to the eyes. The material is soft, the plastic hooks are very easy to put in the shower curtain and the hooks glides through my moms shower curtain rod with ease without getting stuck or jammed together. 
My mom loves her shower curtain, it looks great in her bathroom and adds a stylish touch to her other bathroom decor and when the sunlight from the window beams on the shower curtain it looks even more stunning, so beautiful! My mom said that its the best shower curtain she had because she mentioned the material holds water from going outside the bathtub very well and it doesn't get dirty. The shower curtain would make the perfect gift for any special occasion of Christmas, birthdays, wedding, celebrations, and would be great to have on when having guests or a party. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising