Wednesday, September 11, 2019

Gmasking Halloween Hockey Mask Review

I received to review a Halloween costume hockey mask prop in the color of white-red which also comes in other spooktacular colors to choose for your Halloween style of black, blood, green, red, white and many more. The mask measures 23CM x 8CM x 17CM and its made out of sturdy high quality resistance plastic, has a smooth and even painting, fine detail & accurate sculpted and doesn't release no smelly odor.
                              Daytime                                                  Nighttime 

There are so many great ideas you can do with this mask such as place on large cakes to decorate cakes for any special occasions, nail on walls & outside deck or door, decorated it with other Halloween decors, decorate on a wreath or Christmas trees, or simply wear as a Halloween mask. The mask is perfect for any occasion parties, events, office or home parties, celebrations, and great to give as a gift to that special someone who is a Halloween horror fan! 
I tried on the mask and it fit perfect the elastic stretch band in the back of the mask really stretches to my head size very well and it never squeezed or put pressure on my head while wearing it, but I like this mask better as a Halloween decor for my front deck it will add a more spooky decor touch along with my other Halloween decorations. The plastic never cracked while trying to nail on the wall and the curve sculpted shape gives it a more realistic look. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find it at  Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising