Thursday, August 29, 2019

Funny Party 6.6 Ft.Giant Spider Prop Halloween Decoration Review

                                            Front                                                                  Back

I received to review a 6.6 ft. giant spider prop Halloween scary decorations for yard, front deck or in home, office, events, parties, and more! It's a spooktacular way that adds a touch of scary fun to your Halloween decorations, it's perfect for any Halloween fanatic. It has a realistic fake hairy spider appearance of black furry hair, red eyes, and super long legs that unfold and stretch out & easily bends and adjust to any spooky style position you like and the legs folds back in for an easy storing when not in use.

This spider is incredible! I adore everything about it the legs easily unfolds, I can style how I like to have the legs either stretched out, bend, or standing and the spider stand very well on any surface without tilting, slouching or falling on the side. The hairy spider has a very soft furry feel and it looks so realistic it's very lightweight, which would be great to hang on wall, front deck, etc. and the red eyes give it that spooky appearance that would be great for Halloween parties or decor for trick or treaters. I will definitely put this spider decor with a spider web behind it to give it that special effect and illusion of a realistic spider on my front deck. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find it at  Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising