Thursday, August 15, 2019

Carantee 5 Quite Fans Laptop Cooling Pad Review

I received to review a laptop cooling pad that is compatible with most 12"-17" laptops such as MacBook Pro, Dell XPS, Alienware, ThinkPad, etc. The cooling pad has an input power of 4W, rated voltage 5VDC, fan speed of 140: 1100 + 10%/8015:2100+10% RPM. It has a 5 powerful noise-free quite mode fans of one large central fan and four small fans that works all at the same time, or the top three fans and two under fans can run separately. 
It has a two USB ports and a blue LED lights that show you fans are working also has a great feature design of an adjustable mount standard that can provide seven different angles for a comfortable viewing when watching movies, playing games, working, etc. and a four non-slip mats on each corner, wind speed switcher, and a removable baffle that prevents your laptop falling down or slanting, the baffle can be taken off from the back bottom and plug it into the slot upon the logo.
This cooling pad has an amazing design! It has a sold blue design color on each corner, a logo on the front, hidden winder on the bottom, two fan switches that can be turned on/off, easy to take out baffle, an easy to adjust stand and most importantly the fan is extremely quiet and has great air flow. The cooling pad fits perfect under my laptop and it doesn't slide around on my kitchen counter, desk and table. I can be for hours on my laptop and this cooling pad helps maintain my laptop cool at all times and prevents it from overheating. Great quality I highly recommend! You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising