Friday, September 9, 2016

Women Flower Necklace & Earrings Set By Kissweet Review #JewelrySet {Holiday Gift Guide}

I received to review a flower necklace & earrings set in the color yellow, which also comes in red, beige, and multicolored. This set is beautiful! When I had opened the box and noticed that the set was out of the plastic bag and not one piece was broken I was totally impressed by that and seen that this is a great quality of jewelry set. The metal type is alloy, resin and it's strong & sturdy that never came out of place while wearing, nor teared apart unlike my other jewelry set. The color is bright & lovely which will match with any color outfit, dresses, and is perfect to wear day or night. It doesn't feel too heavy while wearing and the metal never turned to rust on my neck. Great quality and stunning, gorgeous jewelry set. You can find the flower necklace & earrings set at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising