Thursday, October 22, 2015

Ian Leaf's Starting a HFC Business at Home Review #IanLeaf

I was sent to review a book of Ian Leaf starting a HFC (high fashion clothing) business at home. For several years Ian has been running a fashion business, and with his creative knowledge of the business he wanted to share in his new book his secrets with you! The paperback book has 50 pages of interested, and facts about the fashion business. His introduction at the beginning of the book is very professional and gives a highlight about the industry. 

In his book Ian writes about everything you need to know about the business from funding your own home business, what HFC fads to bank on, how to avoid scams, spotting fakes and more! His book was superb to read, I like the professionalism and honesty, he shows in the book. You can find the paperback book at Amazon and you can read more about Ian Leaf at http://ianleaf.com 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising