Tuesday, July 28, 2015

CoolHeadS Review

CoolHeadS products keep you cool from the summertime heat! The company mission is to provide customers a way to beat the heat with their unique products. CoolHeadS offers a great selection of products of headwear, clothing, accessories and more. 
I was sent to review their best selections of ladies gloss top flip flops, 20 oz. double wall water bottlehandheld fanpink and yellow trim CoolHead, and a tote bag. This company has it all for the summer, their products are definitely a must have! I liked the selections i had received because they make summer fun, comfy and kept me cool at all times. The two trim CoolHead colors pink and yellow has a great quality of thick fabric, bright color trims and not only keep blocking the sun on my head, but it cools my head and neck from heat and prevents my neck and forehead from sweating. I really liked the trim CoolHead, i had it on while walking on the beach, pools or suntanning at the beach. The rest of the products adds a perfect accessory for summer, love them! You can find all of these wonderful CoolHeadS products at http://www.getcoolheads.com/ and connect to their social network on facebook and twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising