Saturday, May 2, 2015

The B Company Music CD's Review (Mother's Day Gift Guide)

I was sent to review Ann Licater "doorway to a dream",  Ricky Kei "Shanti orchestra", Jennifer DeFrayne "by a wire" and Rusty Crutcher "romances latinos". These wonderful cd's would make the perfect mother's day gift to a mother who enjoys a nice quite, relaxing soft music. Each cd's comes with a description of the composers and their music, and the cd's has a very lovely design inside and out. The cd's was smoothing to my ears, to enjoy a moment of a peaceful music that helps to unwind and relax. All had a unique quality of sounds, rhythm, and instruments that brings out the best in each songs. You can find out more about these wonderful cd's at http://www.thebcompany.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising