Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Replacement Gel Pads for All Slendertone ab Flex Review #Slenderpads78

Slendertone Replacement Gel Pads for All Slendertone Abdominal Belts
 Set of replacement gel pads designed for Slendertone toning belts
  • Helps conduct electrical pulses to targeted nerves and muscles
    Manufactured to medical-grade and FDA-approved standards
    Pads last for an average of 20 to 30 Slendertone sessions
    Includes 9 pads total (3 sets of 3); latex-free, no-mess design
I was sent to review Slendertone replacement gel pads, for Slendertone ab belt and flex belt. The replacement gel pads fits perfectly on my flex belt. It works great and helps target muscle areas very nicely. The replacement gel pads is great to have as a spare and it's perfect for traveling etc. You can find Slendertone replacement gel pads at amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising