Thursday, May 21, 2015

Lint Remover By Furzie. Review #FurzieTV


The Benefits of The Furzie® Lint And Debris Remover
* Innovative and Ergonomical Light Weight Design for Long Term Use.
* Removes Pet Hair, Lint, Fuzz and Debris no Problem!
* Use on Carpets, Clothes, Linens, and Upholstery. 
* Designed by a Professional for Long Lasting Results.


I was sent to review lint remover as seen on TV. The lightweight lint remover has a thick handle that won't break easily, the good grip handle has a great length to reach on the back of pants, blouse, collar, etc. With one swipe on my blouse and the lint instantly is removed and is onto the lint remover, leaving my blouse or shirt free of lint and pet hair. This is a great product, love it. The price is $19.95 and can be found at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising