Wednesday, May 20, 2015

Dough Docker Review #doughdocker


  • Pizza dough docker prevents dough blistering, resulting in a more enjoyable & tasty looking pizza
    Pastry roller made from sturdy, high-impact plastic so it's built to provide a lifetime of use
    Press helps minimize dough from rising, resulting in a more consistently even rising pizza crust
    Our pizza making tool is easy to use - Just press & roll across entire area once on both sides
    Make mouth-watering pizzas every time - It's a great addition to your pizza restaurant supplies
I was sent to review pizza dough docker, which is so much fun to use! It has a thick handle that won't easily break nor crack, and it's wide enough to roll on dough. It thins out my pizza dough firmly and my pizza dough comes out looking great! The price is $11.37 and can be found at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising