Thursday, May 28, 2015

Detox Body Wraps: Detox Clay Home Treatment Kit Review #neutriherbs



 Detox Body Wrapping is a inch loss and cellulite treatment program. Our Clay eliminates toxins from fat cells, even your skin tone, reduce the appearance of stretch marks and cellulite! Body wrapping works deep into the pores of the skin to remove toxins and impurities that have built up in the body. Use the same Neutriherb body wraps that are preferred by salons and spas worldwide and get real results!
Package contents: 8 pcs of Detox Body Clay 15 gram packets, 2 wraps.

 Removes toxins from fat cells after one use!
  • Fights cellulite and stretch marks
    Inch Loss
    Retones loose skin
    SPA quality treatment at home!
I was sent to review detox clay home treatment kit, which includes 8 pcs of detox body clay 15 gram packets, 2 wraps, and one step-by-step body wrap guide. As shown in pictures above it has a very simple easy guide on how to use. This treatment works naturally on the skin, it doesn't contain any harsh chemicals that won't effect your skin nor body. The clay feels great on my skin, doesn't clog up my pores, never given any other side effects nor irritated my sensitive skin. It did made my skin feel softer and my cellulite look less visible. The price is $22.97 and can be found at amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising