Thursday, May 7, 2015

Cardigan and Heart Shaped Earrings Review (Mother's Day Gift Guide)

24/7 Frenzy, has beautiful selections for a mother's day gift! They offer great styles of tops, bottoms, sleepwear, plus size and more!
Gray & black status open cardigan- 100% acrylic, fits to true size (one size). 
Heart shaped earrings- gold earrings with diamond studs. 
I was sent to review for my mother's day gift guide gray & black status open cardigan and heart shaped earrings. The company does have stunning clothes and accessories! I adore the gray & black status open cardigan, the style, color and gorgeous design would definitely make the perfect mother's day gift to give to someone special. This very fashionable cardigan goes perfect with jeans, skirt, and any color blouse and it has a smooth fabric that feels incredibly cozy. The cardigan looked so pretty with the heart shaped earrings i was sent to try, it given the earrings more glamour yet elegant look. You can find them at http://www.247frenzy.com/ and connect to their social network on Facebook 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising