Friday, April 17, 2015

Exuviance Heel Repair Exfoliating Cream for Feet Review

Getting ready for summer! Want to have your feet feeling and looking fabulous! Exuviance heel repair exfoliating cream for feet soothe and smooth dry, cracked & calloused feet and transforms the heel of your feet into a healthier appearance to show off your sexy feet in sandals and flip flops for this summer. 
Exuviance heel repair has high strength of alpha and poly hydroxy acids, pro-vitamin E and conditioning oils to soothe & refresh tired feet and amphoteric formulation to reduce irritation. I received 3.4 oz jar of Exuviance heel repair, which has a smooth texture that gently glides onto the heel of my feet leaving it feeling nourished and smooth, but it is kind of greasy i needed to put on my spa socks immediately after applying and i had to wash my hands fast after applying this cream. Since reviewing this cream i noticed the heel of my feet looks and feels healthier and has a silky smooth touch. This is a great product to have especially summer is almost here and with Exuviance heel repair it will help you maintain the heel of your feet looking great for this summer! The price is $40 and can be found at http://www.neostrata.com/ and connect to their social network on Facebook and Twitter 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising