Wednesday, November 26, 2014

Lance Limited Edition Seasonal Favorites Cookie Sandwich Review

Lance nekot cookie sandwich limited edition seasonal favorites cookie sandwiches are naturally & artificially flavored with no preservatives. Their are 6 pack of sandwiches in a 10.3 oz. box 

I received pumpkin cheesecake flavor to review their absolutely delicious love the flavorful crispy crunchy cookie taste and the creamy soft texture filling taste heavenly scrumptious. I had these cookies with pumpkin spice coffee and it so divine i love this full flavor of pumpkin with the creamy taste of cheesecake its so yummy! 

These cookies would definitely be a delight for holiday parties, get together, events etc. You can check out the site for other delicious Lance cookies they have at http://www.lance.com/ and store locator 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from the company or their PR agency to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising