Friday, November 21, 2014

Jolen Creme Bleach and Conair You Reflect Mirror Review {Holiday Gift Guide}

Jolen creme bleach created to lighten noticeable hair on the face and body in just 10 minutes, its the #1 selling bleach brand in the world, helping to provide women of all ages with beauty confidence. Celebrating its 50th birthday the brand first hit shelves in 1964 and still going strong as an at-home beauty staple for million of women. 

Jolen creme bleach had sent me to review original formula and sensitive formula plus aloe vera plus a super cute Conair You Reflect mirror. Both Jolen creme bleaches lightens dark hair fast, gentle and effective its an non drip application easy with no mess.  Each 1.2 oz. box includes 34g. creme, 30 oz. (8.5g.) accelerator, new easy mix cup and spatula.

Directions as stated on box "before using product always do a patch test first. With a spatula measure about one quarter teaspoon accelerator powder & place in cup. Clean spatula measure about one half teaspoon creme bleach into cup & blend well with the powder. Apply mixture on area covering hair completely wait 10 minutes and remove with spatula. Wash area with cold water." 
I have eczema and i tried other name brands that would lighten my eyebrows to match new hair color and all would irritate and given me a rash so i really wanted to try Jolen creme bleach products to see if it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. 

When i had done patch test first i noticed my skin never got itchy, burning sensation nor irritated and most important Jolen creme bleach never given me any rashes. I had lightened my eyebrows with such easy and best part their was no drips nor it never smeared on my face. 

I need to buy them both for now on because love the results works so great lightens my eyebrows fast and leaves my skin soft with a silky touch. Conair You Reflect mirror is 70% more energy efficient with lifetime LED lighting. 3X/1X magnifying mirror that can be conveniently hang or unfold handle into a base.

This mirror made it very easy for me to apply Jolen creme bleach on because i would really see more closely of other unwanted hair that needs lightening that with ordinary mirrors won't show. It swirls 360 degrees around this is the best mirror i ever had! 

You can find them at http://www.jolenbeauty.com/ and find a store locator you can also connect to their social network on Facebook 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product however I did receive this product from Jolen Creme Bleach and Conair to try and review all opinions are my own and my differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising