Tuesday, July 10, 2018

Silicone Ice Cube Tray Review

I received to review a silicone ice cube tray in the color of purple, which also comes in other cute colors of green, blue, and sky blue. The ice cube tray has been approved by the FDA and is free of BPA. It's safe to place food such as fruits, juice, etc. to freeze and the silicone ice cube tray is heat-resistant to temperature of _40'C to +230'C, great for making small little bite size cakes, and more. It has a hook design to place on the wall after use, and it's easy to wash and it's dishwasher safe. The ice tray contains 24 cubes to make a frozen treats to serve on this hot summer to guests, parties, etc.

I really like this product because when adding water and carrying the ice cube tray, it doesn't tend to get wobbly unlike the other plastic ice cube trays I have. Ordinary plastic ice cubes usually breaks or cracks while trying to take out the ice, but with this ice cube tray there was no problem with that at all, the ice came off quickly. Great quality, I highly recommend! You can find it at Amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising