Wednesday, July 4, 2018

ANJUREN Sofa Slipcover and Area Rug Review

I received to review one piece printed slipcover fin the color gray tree and reversible stripe area rug in the color of blue. The slipcover comes in 3 different sizes that fit most chair, loveseat, and sofa, with a variety of great color selection to choose from. The slipcover has a very stretchable material that is made out of 92% polyester, and 8% spandex, it has an elastic strap to keep the cover in place and elastic corners for a nice fit. It's machine wash cold. 
The reversible stripe area rug is hand made and hand woven, the fine weaving pattern made out of recycled fabric and rag.  it measures 27.6" x 47.2", and it ideal for kitchen, bathroom, entry way, dorm room, travelling, RV's, camping, etc. 

The slipcover fits great on my 3-seat sofa, but the slipcover didn't cover completely the side of my sofa it shows a bit not much but it's Okay. I adore the pattern, it's like an oriental style pattern so elegant and pretty. The color goes great with my style of living room, love it! The reversible area rug color is lovely, I place it in my kitchen and it looks great! The rug threads don't come out, nor the rug never stretched out of place after a few washes. Great quality, I highly recommend! You can find the slipcover at Amazon and the area rug at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising