Sunday, January 21, 2018

Waterproof Raincoat Poncho with Hood Review

I received to review a waterproof raincoat poncho with hood in the color of pink, which also comes in other varieties of colors blue, white, yellow and another style of raincoat (backpack) colors of yellow, green, blue, and white. The raincoat is for men and women, it's 100% waterproof, windproof and measures 45" length (fit for height 5'6"- 6'5", and it's ideal for weight 100-200 lbs.) it's long enough to keep you warm and dry on heavy raining day. It has a slim design, fit snug and comfortable while wearing and the bright color make the raincoat shine in the rain which gives it a fashionable, eye-catching appearance. The package includes a  waterproof zipper carrying bag great to place raincoat back in after use.
The raincoat doesn't rip, nor tear unlike my other raincoats and the color never fades out. The hood has a thick, clear plastic that is attached in front of it which lets me see clearly through  while walking in the rain, the hood completely covers my whole head, and the long length prevents half of my legs from getting soaked wet from the rain. The great benefit of wearing this raincoat is it eliminates me from taking out an umbrella while carrying bags, or any heavy objects it keeps my hand (hands-free) because there is no use to carry an umbrella because the raincoat covers from head to half of my legs. Great quality, I highly recommended it! You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising