Thursday, January 25, 2018

Unicorn Rainbow Furry 3 in 1 Function Hat/Scarf/Mitten Review

I received to review a unicorn rainbow rave spirit animal furry hoddie hat 3 in 1 function hat/scarf/mitten and a brush. The hoddie hat faux fur is made out of 70% acrylic and 30% polyester, it's one size fits most and its 3 in 1 function design is ideal for to eliminate the use of carrying lots of winter items, and the brush is for maintaining the faux fur. 
I love everything about this 3 in 1 function hoddie hat! It has fun bright colors, cutesy design inside & out, and an opening slot to place hands in to keep your hands nice and warm. I adore the paw mitten design and the inner lining which has a very shining multi-colors that gives it a more cute, fashionable appearance. The hoddie hat ears never bend out of shape nor looses its shape, the faux fur never sheds nor the color never faded after a few washes. It's adorable and fit great! It has an incredible soft furry feel and the material never irritated my skin, nor neck.  It's a fun and fashionable and it's  great for traveling, parties, events, and  for a Halloween costume. I mainly wear it to snug up while watching TV it keeps my head, neck and hands nice and warm. Great quality, I highly recommended it!  You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising