Sunday, September 3, 2017

Travel Neoprene Insulated Cooler Lunch Bag Review

I received to review a travel neoprene insulated cooler lunch bag in the color of black flower, which also come in other cute color design of cat, bird, and leave. The print lunch bag has a nylon material, it's water and dirt resistant, it has an easy to open/close zipper and a unique curved design handle which makes it easy to carry with ease, it helps reduces the pressure on the hand, and it can hold 2 pcs of 9400ml Tupperware lunch box or 3 pcs 3300ml Tupperware lunch box. The material is very soft, the design pattern colors are incredible it never faded out, nor the lunch bag never ripped or teared while having my Tupperware inside. I adore the fancy yet cute, stylish look its perfect to take while traveling, office, school, or to give as a gift for any occasion. I highly recommend it! You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising