Sunday, September 3, 2017

EcoNour Car Windshield Sun Shade Review

I received to review a car winshield sun shade, which comes in 4 different sizes of classic (59 x 27.55"), standard (59 x 31"), large (63 x 33.5"), and X-large (65.7 x 36.4"). This sun shade is durable and has a high quality of a sun blocker screen protector that protects the interior of your vehicle while maintaining the vehicle nice and cool. The package includes an easy guide instruction on how to put on the sun shade and how to close it to place back into the EcoNour cover. 
The sun shade was easy to unfold and very easy to place on, it fit perfect in my SUV. It has a flexible material which makes it very easy to put on and take out, it doesn't rip nor tear easily. I was tired of getting into my car and it's extremely hot and stuffy, but with this car sun shade keeps my car nice and cool and blocks out UV sun rays. Great quality of sun shade, I highly recommend! You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising