Friday, April 14, 2017

Pest Soldier Electronic Plug Ultrasonic Pest Control Repeller for Insects Review

I received to review a set of 4 professional ultrasonic pestrepeller. Its an ultrasonic & electromagnetic that has safe and effective technology to get rid of pest by sending out inaudible sound waves that passes through your walls. With its safe technology the unit doesn't harm children, pets, nor household appliances. It's also environmental friendly with no hazardous chemicals that are toxic, poisonous or that sends out noxious odors. The pestrepeller has a blue night light, which can be turned on/off, and two lights one on the left (green) and one on the right (red). In the manual which was included in the box, it states the green light indicates that the unit is on and should remain solid green at all times, the red light will keep on blinking if its detecting pests near it. 
My main concern if this product would bother my cats and when I plug it in, I noticed it never bothered my cats at all and that was a huge plus, I was happy about that! The unit is easy to plug in, after a week I didn't notice anything until now no sign of roaches, nor spider. Great quality and so worth the price to get rid of these ugly roaches and scary spiders. You can find the set of 4 professional ultrasonic pestrepeller at Amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising