Friday, March 31, 2017

"Be Amazing" Multi-Pack Socks Review

 

I received to review a multi- pack of 3 of "Be Amazing" socks for yoga, barre, Pilates, or maternity. The multi-pack includes three colors of grey, pink and black, one size fits most women 5-9 or men 4-8, and the material is made with high quality 80% cotton, 17% polyester and 3% spandex.
 

The socks have a cute logo on top that states "happy" and they have an amazing good grip on the bottom that's not only for yoga but great to be around in the house. It provides my feet the stability and comfort to stay well balanced on my yoga mat, never once was I out of balance. The socks are very cozy and it's easy to wash either machine wash or hand wash and the colors never faded out nor the material never worn out. This is a great quality fabric that I know will last a long time. The socks come in a multi-pack of 3 but they're also available in one pair of each color which you can find at Amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising