Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Zahler Prenatal DHA, Premium Prenatal Multivitamin supplement for Mother and Child Review

I received to review a month supply of 60 softgel capsules of prenatal + DHA multivitamin supplement. Prenatal + DHA provides a curated compilation of nutrients for your developing baby, it contains bioactive nutrients of optimal formula that includes 25 vitamins, nutrients & DHA 300mg, which aid in vision, bone function, neural tube, immune system and mental health. The direction is to take one capsule twice daily with meals. Unlike other prenatal supplements that I'm taking this one doesn't leave any aftertaste nor doesn't upset my stomach and never makes me gassy. What I like is this supplement is it works naturally with my body system and provides me and my baby the nutrients for developing a healthy baby. You can the prenatal + DHA multivitamin at Amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising