Wednesday, February 8, 2017

Safe Bike Lights Bright LED Bicycle Headlight and Taillight (Complementary Battery Replacement) Review #bikelight #roadsafety

I received to review a bike lights bright LED bicycle headlight and taillight. The bike light is powered by 250 Lumens, and it requires three AAA batteries. It's easy to install, doesn't require any tools, and fits firmly on my bike. The waterproof bike light is very lightweight and brights better than my other bike lights I had bought. I can see clearly from a distance, it's perfect to take traveling, hotels, camping, etc. You can find it at Amazon

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising