Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Youtheory Supplement Review

Youtheory has a goal to provide the highest quality of supplements that would enhance your overall health and wellness from inside and out, you will find great selections of health supplements for men and women. Youtheory had sent me to review their supplement line of collagen powderjoint collagen, Maca rootcollagen, and slimming citrus fruit
The tablets are big but very easy to swallow, and the collagen powder is very easy to mix into your favorite beverages such as juice, coffee or water. They didn't leave any aftertaste nor upset my stomach. Each supplement has been working great, it does take some time to see results, but each day I have been seeing a difference within the flexibility of my joints which feels better than before. What I like is they naturally work in my body system and provide me the nutrients that I need to maintain a healthy lifestyle. You can find all three of these supplements at  http://www.youtheory.com/ 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising