Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Ozeri 360 Oscillation Tower Fan, with Micro-Blade Noise Reduction Technology Review

Ozeri 360 tower fan oscillates at 60, 90, 120 or 360 degrees with three whisper quiet speed settings, utilizes with advance cylindrical motion technology with over 200 staggered micro blades to generate air flow at the lowest noise factor, a space saving design & multi colored LCD that displays all fan functions and the room temperature, features of three programmed airflow pattern designed of sleep, relaxation & comfort plus a remote control and fan buttons of easy access features including 8 hour programmable timer. 
Ozeri had sent me to review 360 oscillating tower fan with mirco-blade noise reduction. The package included an easy to follow instruction guide and a remote control. The fan has a digital LCD display screen that shows the temperature of the room plus the top buttons has picture icons which makes it easy to know which button is for what, and it comes with a remote control that's very thin, and very easy to use. This fan is perfect because it gives great air flow and really cools down the room fast and it's extremely quiet. I love to cook and I like to place the tower fan in my kitchen and with the remote control makes it so easy for me to put more speed or make it oscillate without me having to reach over to press the buttons on the fan. It's perfect for any place in the house such as near computer desk, in the kitchen, living room. You can find the tower fan at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising