Saturday, January 28, 2017

Thyroid Support with Iodine & L-Tyrosine Review

I received to review a bottle of 120 capsules of thyroid support supplement. The advanced formula supplement contains iodine & l-tyrosine to help naturally boost energy & metabolism and helps promote a healthy thyroid function. The direction is to take one capsule in the morning and one in the evening. It never upset, nor caused any irritation to my stomach, what this supplement does is it naturally helps boost my metabolism & energy very well, it helps me to stay energized for the whole day without getting fatigued in the afternoon. It also helps me to maintain a healthy thyroid. What I like is it contains more amount of capsules in the bottle unlike the usual 30 to 50 count that I normally purchase and it has better quality than the other one's I had bought. You can find it at Amazon 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising