Saturday, January 28, 2017

Softsoap New Hand Wash Plus Lotion Review

Softsoap had sent me to review their new hand wash plus lotion, which comes in three lovely scents of shea & cocoa butter, aloe water & lime, and orchid & coconut milk. These hand wash soaps have a unique formula that hydrates & softens the skin while leaving your hands soft & smooth. The hand wash has a touch of lotion, and locks in moisture to keep hands clean, and soft.  It pumps out lots of soap, and clean the hands very well without leaving any soapy residue behind, and it doesn't dry up my skin. I love and adore the refreshing, vibrant fragrance which leaves my hands smelling great, while keeping my hands moisturized and prevents my skin from drying. The suggested retail price for an 8 fl. oz. bottle is $2.49 and they will be available nationwide beginning March 1 of this year at mass retail, drug & grocery stores. You can check out Softsoap at http://www.colgate.com/ and store locator right here connect on to their social network on Facebook 

Disclosure: I was not compensated for this product, however I did receive this product to try and review all opinions are my own and may differ from yours. In Accordance with the FTC's 16 CFR, Part 255:"Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising